[Ravensfort] Site name.... was business meeting

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:50:38 PST 2010

My thoughts with having either "Gamber" or "Nicholson" in the title was to give attachment to the site and it's surroundings.  Poor lost SCAer pulls up at one of the gas stations on 2432.  "I'm looking for Nicholson's Thicket somewhere off Willis Waukegan."  Passerby says "Hmm... I don't know...there IS a Nicholson road down there."  or "I know the Gambers!"  (it's a small world here in East Texas)
Also, being as this site is already being used by other groups and with the hope of it hosting events held by other areas, I think it would be better to have a broad title that doesn't remind anyone of anything (or anyone) in particular besides maybe the site's owner.

I.S. - Alaric