[Ravensfort] Serious site name suggestion.

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 12 21:06:28 PST 2010

Mien libe für Dur Timberwald mit Klienenfeld,   Rabewald ist "Raven Wood".    Rabe-vald

Brian.  ; )

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2010, at 10:28 PM, "Dan Smith Jr" <gogetdan at gmail.com> wrote:

I love "Timbrend".  "Forest" is fine but here are some synonyms to consider:

Brake, Chase, Grove, Stand, Weald, Wood

I think there's something cool about "Timbrend Stand".  It means a uniform wooded area, but it also implies defensive battle (and Mike mentioned a castle).  Also, the deer hunting...

-Alaric