[Ravensfort] practice and then some !!!

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Jan 23 10:26:08 PST 2010

At Prichett Field, off the corner of Ave O and 19th St. 7:00pm

Rosalia mka
Amy Lee
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
From: Michelle Lopez [ivarra20 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:48 AM
To: Ravensfort
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] practice and then some !!!

Where at on Tuesdays?

Irial

________________________________
From: mike dowdy <mdowdy999 at hotmail.com>
To: ravensfort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 3:04:26 AM
Subject: [Ravensfort] practice and then some !!!

Howdy folks,

2 things...

one, the fighter (chiv) practice is a go on tuesday nights!!! sorry but my bad knee took a wrong turn a few months ago.. a big ol fighter and I collided in a ogerball match hehe.  Its not as right as rain, but, it works hehehe.

two, I want to encourage everyone to come out, you may not think it matters, but it does. If you are a weaver, a seamstress, a dancer,a bard, a drummer a .. on and on.. come out. There may be a person who YOU meet that connects with you. I have been a part of a practice in stargate that was like this, and we did.. get many many newcomers due to the bards and calligriphers (pardon spelling). I am asking you to come out, and weave, or .. dance, .. or drum, or,.. whatever it is, and.. just be ready to meet new folks.

each and every one of can make a diffrence, each and every one of us can show folks what we can and.. do. We, each of us, can bring new folks out. We (the chiv and rapier) can fight and fight.. and we will miss those folks that are into textile.. or..cooking.. or ect ect.. we just miss them.

Michael

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal"   Jack Burton