[Ravensfort] Just a thought...

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 23 15:20:07 PST 2010

Unt Ein bier für mien bruder unt mien Kinder, ein Cola mit limon bita! Danka

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2010, at 2:36 PM, James Northfolke <jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com> wrote:

Da mihi sis cerevisiam!

;)

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:
So a Roman walks into a bar and
sez to the bartender, "Give me a Martinius".
The bartender sez, "Don't you mean Martini ?"
The Roman sez, "Look, if I wanted more that one,
I would have ordered more than one".

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Northfolke"
<jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com>