[Ravensfort] herald's office

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 09:29:26 PST 2010

Unto all Nobles and Gentles of Ravensfort

does Cathal SilAlmhain send his greetings!

This message is just an FYI that I have put in my application to be Ravensfort's next Herald.

Not to dissuade any others from applying  . . . the more the merrier!

See some of you this weekend at Coastal Invasion!

The rest of you ... hope to see you soon!

Cathal
lurking list co-moderator
Don Charles' other cadet