[Ravensfort] Site name.... was business meeting

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:10:37 PST 2010

You could name it "Nicholson Road Field". That sounds moderately period,
doesn't it?

BTW...I'm typing this without tape on my lens or an eyepatch. I'm still
seeing double, but at least the images are a lot more parallel than they
were......enough so that I can read and right with much less difficulty than
before. I'm thinking, if nothing else, what I end up can be corrected with
prism lenses. YAY!

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Dan Smith Jr <gogetdan at gmail.com> wrote:

>  My thoughts with having either "Gamber" or "Nicholson" in the title was
> to give attachment to the site and it's surroundings.  Poor lost SCAer pulls
> up at one of the gas stations on 2432.  "I'm looking for Nicholson's Thicket
> somewhere off Willis Waukegan."  Passerby says "Hmm... I don't know...there
> IS a Nicholson road down there."  or "I know the Gambers!"  (it's a small
> world here in East Texas)
> Also, being as this site is already being used by other groups and with the
> hope of it hosting events held by other areas, I think it would be better to
> have a broad title that doesn't remind anyone of anything (or anyone) in
> particular besides maybe the site's owner.
>
> I.S. - Alaric

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8