[Ravensfort] Ink recipe

Jacinth de Warwick jaycinth2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 11:58:19 PST 2010

If you like that, you may appreciate these:

How to make ink (The Ink Corrosion Website) --
     http://www.knaw.nl/ecpa/ink/make_ink.html

Excellent recipes with pictures:
     http://www.knaw.nl/ecpa/ink/make_ink_recipes.html

They also have some historic recipes of ink here:
     http://www.knaw.nl/ecpa/ink/make_ink_history.html

I really recommend going over all the site, but those are some pertinent highlights.

Then you also have a nice pigment paper here:

Common Medieval Pigments --
     http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/~cochinea/pdfs/a-baker-04-pigments.pdf

Cheers,
-J.