[Ravensfort] To Middle Eastern drummers and dancers...

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 08:06:38 PDT 2010

My apologies to anyone who receives this multiple times from different lists.
I'm attempting to reach all interested parties.

As I am the Coastal Regional Herald, (until the end of August) I am sometimes
required to attend various Populace Meetings, which are mostly on Monday
nights.  So my preference would usually be for Wednesday nights.  However, I
have something else planned for Wednesday night next week, so, Monday night at
Simone's from 7:00pm until 9:00pm sounds good to me for our first meeting, as
long as that is still OK with Simone.  Please contact Simone privately for
directions.

Gwen and I are willing to host most, if not all of the time, starting Wednesday,
7/28/2010.  7:00pm sounds like a good start time.  We can play until about
10:00pm at our house if we last that long.  We live outside the Houston city
limits, inside Harris County.  I have been told by the Sheriff's Office, when I
called at midnight about one of our neighbors, that there is no noise ordinance
in our area; that they would ask them to turn it down; but they could not issue
any citations for it.  I don't think our neighbors will complain as long as we
shut it down by 10:00pm.  We live off of SH249 at Breen, which is inside the
Beltway in the NW Houston area.

We can talk about locations and times further when we get together Monday,
7/19/10, 7:00pm, at Simone's.

Since it looks like there is going to be enough interest, I will set up a Yahoo
Group for us to keep in touch.  I will send out invitations to everyone who has
expressed interest, once I have it set up.

Thanks to all of you for the enthusiastic response!

YIS,

Herr Dietrich
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell