[Ravensfort] demo tomorrow

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Fri Jul 16 05:23:20 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone, if you are attending the demo tomorrow please hydrate well starting today. Especially if you are not a water drinker. Don't totally rely on Gatorade, water is better. I saw that some products like Gatorade have high fructose corn syrup in them. Even tea is good as to the latest statistics. That may change tomorrow as we all know but for now they are saying tea is good too, if you are not a water drinker. Crockett is just down the road from us and we have a heat advisory with index numbers of over 100. So stay safe and be careful. xo G  Who still is a water bearer at heart!!  :)