[Ravensfort] Inkle Looms

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 10:03:39 PDT 2010

Now that I've created Inkle Monsters...
Michael has offered to have some made with some being "branded" Raven's Fort so we can have some loaners.  Two of my looms were at the Demo.  One is an Ashford that is not as sturdy as the one Rosalia was using (my favorite one).  I also have a book or two (one belongs to Shanahan) that have designs for inkle looms.  I still think my new one is much stronger than the designs or the Ashford.

So we need to decide which type/style to have built and get the information and design or loom in question to Michael to get them made.  We will need a count of who wants one.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery