[Ravensfort] From The Shire of Ffynnon Gath's Facebook Page

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 06:36:12 PDT 2010

      October 22 at October 22 at 5:00 pm - October 24 at 12:00 pm

Sherwood Forest Faire

The Shire of Ffynnon Gath invites you to an event like no other event you've ever been to! Held on the grounds of the Sherwood Forest Faire 35 miles east of Austin on Highway 290.

Follow us on Twitter for updates as details develop. The event website will be up very soon so stay tuned here for news.

Please help spread the word about our event - feel free to invite people here on Facebook.
We are looking forward to seeing you there! It will be an awesome time!!!

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery