[Ravensfort] Sat. Morning; Combat Archery

Gary Pace gpace77586 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 10:09:03 PDT 2010

I will be bringing the tractor for the first mowing. Can the gate be open early
as I want to get as much done before the heat gets to intense. By early I mean 8
am. - 8:30.

Combat Archery was once a passion of mine. I have begun to knock the rust off my
helm and repair and improve my other gear. Also I am familiarizing myself with
the rules of combat, so that I may once again take the field. If you are
interested in standing beside the heavy fighters of out Barony and Kingdom as
they charge into opposing shield walls, as you distract and slay enemies Knights
and other heavy fighters who oppose our invincible army, please join me. Archers
can make the difference in battle.

Lord Pasquale Pace