[Ravensfort] Work weekend

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 19:28:04 PDT 2010

Pace will be there to make the first mowing.  Shanahan is going to work on Thunder Camp.  There is a tree down in the Feast area.  If it doesn't get taken care of this weekend there are 3 more weekends to get it.  If the list posts aren't finished I'm going to work on those.  Brian has to finish his kitchen this weekend.  His house is available to cool off/bathroom/etc.  Mirabelis is out of town.  Don't know who else is going to be there tomorrow.  I'm not staying past 11-11:30 tomorrow, can't take the heat.

Site will be open, DSD & Michelle are taking care of that.  So get there early so you don't bake like a loaf of bread.

Make sure you bring something to drink and bring a hat to wear!  Heat index is going to be high tomorrow.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net