[Ravensfort] July 12 & 17

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 15:14:49 PDT 2010

I will be there with my horse Ed.  My daughter will not be there with her mount though but I will have my boys all garbed up.

Irial

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2010, at 5:03 PM, "Cam's Gmail" <cam.battaglia at gmail.com> wrote:

Jalali,

I can well understand your confusion!  Actually, there are TWO separate
demos.  The one Lord Devin found on the 12th in Huntsville, and the one I am
organizing in Crockett on the 17th.

BTW Raven's Forters (is that a word?) ... The City Fathers of Crockett are
really psyched about us being there.  The Chief of Police, the local
Sheriff, the Fire Department and the EMTs are all planning on making
appearances during the course of the day.  These people really, really WANT
us there!  There is even talk of making it "an annual event ... maybe during
a cooler time of the year."  They are already asking if this goes well if RF
would consider maybe hosting an event in their area!

So what do you think?  Is the SCA going to let these good people down? I
really hope not!  Not only will it be good for Raven's Fort, it will be good
for the Society as a whole.  We all know that membership numbers are down
... Here's a chance to get them back up.

I hope that everyone who goes to the Demo in Huntsville on the 12th (Monday)
can make it to the Demo in Crockett on the 17th (Saturday) from 9:00 to 5:00
... Well unless you HAVE to be at Round Table!  It's only about an hour
drive (max) from Huntsville and 3 hrs from Dayton where I am located.

Yours In Service,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
(a.k.a. Momma Cammie)