[Ravensfort] RF Yule date

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:36:39 PDT 2010

I vote for the 11th that way we can go to Stargate, I am their Equestrian champ it would be nice to support their group.

Cheers!
Mirabelis

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:34:56 -0700
To: Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
From: ridgetopfarm at me.com
Subject: [Ravensfort] RF Yule date

Greetings everyone, I spoke with HE Ihon of Stargate and their Yule is scheduled for Sat. Dec. 4.    So-What about Sat. Dec. 11 for our Yule? It would be the very next weekend. Let's have some discussion about dates. It is far enough ahead for everyone to check their calendars. YIS, G