[Ravensfort] Demo Saturday

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:18:47 PDT 2010

its ok my horses are held...i didnt go to the crockett demo so i have no idea what went on there or how big it was.  i do know fromt he huntsville demo we need more fighters!!  and we were all talking to people spreading the word but i dont know how much of the word really gets to people when 5 others are saying sommat to them about various stuff.  just nice to have someone there that is a central contact so they know who they will be mostly communicating with.  we had a good turn out in huntsville, will be interesting to see if anyone comes to populace because of it.

Cheers!
Mirabelis