[Ravensfort] Candy Cane Park Demo

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:43:22 PDT 2010

Ok so we have drinks....and ice yes?
stuff to cook the dogs with and put them on....
we need some paper products...napkins and plates...trash bags i assume there are trash receptacles there yes?....
keep it simple and we wont have alot of trash about.
Ok i can bring ketchup and mustard and paper plates!

i'm trying to see what i got because i am waiting on a check ;)

Cheers!
Mirabelis