[Ravensfort] Fw: Candy Cane Park Demo

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:51:17 PDT 2010

Ok I have paper towels as well!  Sounds like its going to be a great turnout and lots of press!!! :) mmmm Frozen grapes are DA BOMB!!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

From: runa.herd at earthlink.net
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:16:32 -0500
Subject: [Ravensfort] Fw:  Candy Cane Park Demo

We will have a reporter and photographer
at Candy Cane.  I just got the call back from the Conroe Courier!
Doing the happy dance!

So here it is:
Mirabelis
            Mustard, ketchup, paper
plates
Devin                      Chips
and something and something (because I forgot what he said)
Brian
Charcoal, charcoal fluid, tongs, platter for said hot dogs
Runa

Relish, hot dogs, buns (regular ones not make Brian's eyes pop out ones),
unsweetened tea, fritos
Shanahan
            Paper
Towels
JC                           Ice
chest with water and gatorade (dang it I can't remember your SCA
name)
Irial

    Frozen Popcicles
Elke

Frozen grapes (sounds so good) and maybe brownies (please yes brownies-I've
recovered from

the attack by Huntsville's chocolate cake)

Anyone for veggies?  hot dogs?
buns?