[Ravensfort] Fw: Candy Cane Park Demo

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 16:22:29 PDT 2010

I have a very lonely watermelon....
Domai

________________________________
From: Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net>
To: Ravens Fort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 2:16:32 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] Fw:  Candy Cane Park Demo

We will have a reporter and photographer  at Candy Cane.  I just got the call
back from the Conroe Courier!   Doing the happy dance!
So here it is:
Mirabelis                 Mustard, ketchup, paper  plates
Devin                      Chips  and something and something (because I forgot
what he said)
Brian                        Charcoal, charcoal fluid, tongs, platter for said
hot dogs
Runa                          Relish, hot dogs, buns (regular ones not make
Brian's eyes pop out ones),  unsweetened tea, fritos
Shanahan                 Paper  Towels
JC                           Ice  chest with water and gatorade (dang it I can't
remember your SCA  name)
Irial                          Frozen Popcicles
Elke                          Frozen grapes (sounds so good) and maybe brownies
(please yes brownies-I've  recovered from
                                                         the attack by
Huntsville's chocolate cake)

Anyone for veggies?  hot dogs?   buns?