[Ravensfort] Tory's family

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sun Jul 25 12:08:30 PDT 2010

I have looked through Sunday's 'Houston County Courier'  from Crockett and on the commentary page there is a weekly update on stories. It mentioned that there was a Renaissance Fair at the Am. Legion Hall last weekend . They then mentioned meeting with Tory's mom who was very moved and grateful for all of the community outpouring. There has been over a million dollars raised for Tory's bills thus far. Awesome! YIS,G I will bring the paper to Populace