[Ravensfort] A big thanks and some news

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Jul 31 16:27:16 PDT 2010

I want to extend a big thank you to Giovanna and Pace for taking the time out of their day and spending a little extra gas to come over to our property and use their tractor of DOOM! to not only mow the soon-to-be archery range, but also to open up some camping areas and trails along the side. They have not only saved us the time it would have taken to clear everything manually, but the money it would have taken to have a brush hog come out there.. So I would like to thank them - they are one of the few reasons we will be able to have a campsite and archery range for the Guild this semester.

There are still some areas that need cleaning and pruning, and we have some prep work to do for the next time the tractor can come out and mow. There are about 4 pines we are hoping will fall on their own, but if they won't we'll need to drop them ourselves. Anyone who would like to put a little work into the site and enjoy the archery range, please contact us off-list and we will keep y'all updated on what needs to be done. This site is going to mostly remain private property except for the members of the Raven's Guild, but anyone who pitches in will of course be welcome.

Lemoine and Rosalia
LD and Amy