[Ravensfort] Updates needed to the E-DomesdayBook

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 12:51:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

 Recently I was looking at the Baronial E-Domesday Book.  It is woefully out-dated.  There are a large number of old e-mail addresses listed that are no longer good, a surprising number of folk listed who are no longer active/or play and at least one gentle listed who is deceased (Henri Molineaux).  Let's get this taken care of so that our E-Domesday book is useful as opposed to useless.

And before anyone one tell me, I have already e-mailed Jaycinth re. this, so she is aware.