[Ravensfort] E-Domesday book

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 17:08:51 PDT 2010

Hey all,

Shows ya how far behind I can be as well. So Rosalia, could you please
contact me off-list? Sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jalali

From: Patricia Schmidt <iris20 at sbcglobal.net>
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ravensfort] Updates needed to the E-DomesdayBook

Hi all,
?
?Recently I was looking at the Baronial E-Domesday Book.? It is woefully
out-dated.? There are a large number of old e-mail addresses listed?that are
no longer good, a surprising number of folk listed?who are no longer
active/or play and at least one gentle listed who is deceased (Henri
Molineaux).? Let's get this taken care of so that our E-Domesday book is
useful as opposed to useless.
?
And before anyone one tell me, I have already e-mailed Jaycinth re. this, so
she is aware.

Message: 3