[Ravensfort] Fighter practice

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 12:44:11 PDT 2010

Wait wasn't fighter practice officially yesterday at the demo?  Cause if so I am bonking Runa on the head.

Irail

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Carolyn Pace <ridgetopfarm at me.com> wrote:

Having been there and watched you teach many adults and children alike non stop, I certainly can understand. You deserve some AC! Thank goodness we had a wind! Vivat to Charles and Brian for all the teaching done at our demo! xo G