[Ravensfort] Demo Saturday

JC lowglow41 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:55:31 PDT 2010

ok first of all hold your horses, calm down, the hospitiler plans to be there. (was that really necessary)
second of all the demo is at candy cane park I believe in conroe, I myself and the hospitiler, will be there, I am bringing my gear...Just like the last demo its like a small event. If anyone knows where exactly this demo is it would be most appreciated. and time wise????

YIS,
Athos