[Ravensfort] demo an inkle looms

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 09:23:09 PDT 2010

All thanks go to all the FINE artisans in Raven's Fort.  And to Lady Runa for
arranging the demo.  It was awesome.

Please add me to the inkle 'band-wagon'.  I just love that stury loom!  Let me
know the cost of the wood or how much of what kind of wood to get and I'll get
it to you.  Thank you for doing this for all of us.

Shanahan