[Ravensfort] Final Final Final Quoth Deadline (for me)

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 11:29:46 PDT 2010

Hey, folks!  I've got some great stuff for this month's Quoth... just waiting on a report or 2.
Deadline is up....get em in.

Also, if y'all want to post something specific about this July 12th Monday thing send it pronto!
Otherwise I'll just try to build some kinda Frankenstein monster outta these posts and put it on the calendar.

As you all know, this is my final build.  I've had a great time.  Thank you all for allowing me the privilege of producing your newsletter.  And thank you James for taking on the responsibility of continuity.  I know you will shine.

IS- Alaric