[Ravensfort] The Russian have found you!

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:34:57 PDT 2010

great to see ya here!   welcome, brother :)

  ~*~ trisha/tareija

From: charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:05:12 -0500
Subject: [Ravensfort] The Russian have found you!

Howdy everyone!

Rather than just lurking I thought i'd
introduce myself on the list here. I just joined your mailing list even though
I live in Bryn Gwlad. I have had the pleasure of getting to know many fine
people in the Barony of Ravensfort and hope to meet
many more!

My name is Grishka Kravtsovich and some of my comrades in Ravensfort include Lady Runa,
Cheer, Mirabelis, Mary Meaux
and a growing list of really great people. I'm a simple tailor with eclectic
tastes and fun to be around. I've been in the SCA since the early 90's but
lived in Meridies and have been in Ansteorra going on
5 years now but active with the Barony of Bryn Gwlad just over 3 years.

This weekend I had the honor and privilege of meeting His
Excellency Brian at Steppes Warlord and was shown immense hospitality and respect
while under his very own baronial pavilion. Such an awesome feeling from such
an awesome group of people in such an awesome barony. Hope to get the chance to
meet and befriend many more of you.

<<hugz>>

Grishka