[Ravensfort] I need feedback

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 11:41:53 PDT 2010

Greetings,
The 20th and 27th is good for me. I would love to come over and paint for a while.
In Service,
Malcolm

P.S. I'm going to Kings College on June 26. Its down in Stargate (Houston), I have room for 3 others. If you would like to ride with me send me an email to sdw_texas at yahoo.com or call 936-661-5054. The first 3 responders get the seats.