[Ravensfort] Raven's Guild Website

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jun 14 11:50:55 PDT 2010

The Raven's Guild now has a website! We'll be keeping it updated with info about the Guild's activities and upcoming dates. If you want to check it out, the URL is below. It would be awesome if the Baronial webmaster can put a link to it on the Barony's site(we've already linked to it on our page as well).

http://ravensguild.yolasite.com/

Amy Lee
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."