[Ravensfort] Service Animals

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 04:17:28 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

Here are three government websites that have all information, laws, and guide lines concerning service animals verses pets. Some of you had sent private emails asking about the guide lines concerning this topic. These three websites are clear and concise on this issue and there should be no more confusion. I will still get a clarification from the City of Huntsville. I'm sure when I get referred to the right person and department their information will match the federal guide lines and laws.

In Service,
Malcolm

http://www.justice.gov/      Once on the page go to search and type in Service Animal

http://www.ada.gov/          Once on the page go to search and type in Service Animal