[Ravensfort] New Raven's Fort Chronicler

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 19 12:58:56 PDT 2010

Greetings,
it is my pleasure to announce the appointment of a new chronicler for the Barony of Raven's Fort. Please welcome Lord James Northfolke to the office. His tenure will begin July 2010.
I would like to thank Alaric for everything he has done in his service to the barony as Chronicler, and serving over his 2 year tenure. Alaric was a pleasure for me to work with, and I am sure Lord Northfolke will continue this tradition.
In Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca
Southern Regional Chronicler
southern at chronicler.ansteorra.org