[Ravensfort] More good news....

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 23:43:29 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

Well to many people heard the news at the Shadowlands event, so I will go ahead confirm what was said. Congratulations to Lady Mirabelis, she has been choose to serve our barony as the next Baronial Reeve (treasurer). I know she'll do a fine job as Don Charles has done in the past. Congratulations to Lord James on his new posting as Chronicler. I'm sure you'll put a new twist on the newsletter that will grab our attention.  Just as our past chroniclers have done all these years.

I would like to thank Don Charles and Lord Alaric for their service to our beloved Barony of Ravensfort. I look forward to working with them again and again in the future. I would like to thank all the officers of Ravensfort for their service to our group past, present, and future. For all your hard work and dedication.... VIVAT ! ! !

In Service,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Ravensfort