[Ravensfort] Future Fighter Practice

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 17:54:48 PDT 2010

Please reply in private:  For my records so I can contact people if practice is cancelled I need your mundane, SCA names (because I don't know some of the mundane names) and contact phone numbers.  That way I can call each of you and make sure you know there is a cancellation.  I know that this list is the official list of Raven's Fort.

The Facebook page is easy to let people know about events, practice, etc. and so they can RSVP.  If you do not RSVP on FB I do not know who to contact.  I know that mundane life takes priority over the SCA.

My apologies for not sending a cancellation on this list and the fighter list.  I was thinking about something else that was going on and did not complete the series of cancellations on all 3 places.  If there is any doubt you can always call me.  If you need my number please reply off list.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery