[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Digest, Vol 50, Issue 35

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 18:02:59 PDT 2010

If there is anything that I can do, no matter how large or how seemingly
small, please let me know and I will get it done.  I actually live fairly
close to Doug & Marie, so that might be a help.  Having been out of town for
the last week, this has come a quite a shockeroo to say the least.  Charles,
if you can keep us informed, that would be a really big help.  Please let us
know what they need, ok?

Jalali

Message: 1