[Ravensfort] Scribes Guild June 27 A.S. XLV

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:55:36 PDT 2010

*Scribes Guild
June 27 A.S. XLV*
A Report
by
Lemoine de Gascony
Apprentice to
Mistress Shanahan the Fey

On June 27th A.S. XLV, I had the honor to attend the Scribes Guild meeting.
Lord Devin had brought many kingdom level charter scrolls for everyone to
paint. It was nice to see that many of the populace from the southern part
of the Barony made it up. Among them ( I hope I get every one) Lady Runa,
Lord Vldd Carpatii, Lord Alaric Sweinbrothar, Lady Tareja (sp?) Lady
Mirabelis, and Thalassa of Rhodes. Also in attendance was my lady, Lady
Rosalia, H.E Brian du Val, H.E. Crystal, and Lady Ayla von der Weise, Amanda
Aylas Dottier and Lord Malcom. Lets not forget our wonderful guild leader,
Lord Devin.

Quickly Lord Devin had everyone one painting scrolls, while passing on the
knowledge that he had learned from King's College on whiteworking scrolls.
Everyone painted at least one scroll and many of us painted two or more
scrolls. I also had gave Lady Tareja a quick class on period oil paints. She
took the information and ran with it, painting on a scrap piece of paper.

It should also be pointed out that Lady Runa had brought a inkle loom. Lady
Rosalia and herself  helped Lady Mirabelis warp it and get started on
weaving. A grand time was had, it was nice to fellowship with fellow members
of the barony. Those of us that made to King's College also passed on things
that we had learned. It was a great day and everyone had a very good time.

Lemoie de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com