[Ravensfort] The Russian have found you!

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 19:05:12 PDT 2010

Howdy everyone!
Rather than just lurking I thought i'd introduce myself on the list here. I
just joined your mailing list even though I live in Bryn Gwlad. I have had
the pleasure of getting to know many fine people in the Barony of Ravensfort
and hope to meet many more!
My name is Grishka Kravtsovich and some of my comrades in Ravensfort include
Lady Runa, Cheer, Mirabelis, Mary Meaux and a growing list of really great
people. I'm a simple tailor with eclectic tastes and fun to be around. I've
been in the SCA since the early 90's but lived in Meridies and have been in
Ansteorra going on 5 years now but active with the Barony of Bryn Gwlad just
over 3 years.
This weekend I had the honor and privilege of meeting His Excellency Brian
at Steppes Warlord and was shown immense hospitality and respect while under
his very own baronial pavilion. Such an awesome feeling from such an awesome
group of people in such an awesome barony. Hope to get the chance to meet
and befriend many more of you.

<<hugz>>
Grishka