[Ravensfort] Mundane Law Clarification

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 03:21:15 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

Everyone please disregard the following part of my last posting. It has been brought to my attention that I have been misinformed, I'm sure by accident. About the pets verses service animal issue on city property. Wednesday I plan on going up to the city office and get a clarification of this topic (hopefully in writing). Once again, please disregard the following part of my posting. I will keep you all updated of this topic.

In Service,
Malcolm