[Ravensfort] Food list that I know of

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 11:48:04 PDT 2010

On my way home with boys!  All is well and we will be there.  I will bring fruits and finger food style veggies.

Irial

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2010, at 11:44 AM, "Sher M" <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

Devin                                    peach cobbler
Mirabelis + 5 others            potato salad
Brian + 2                               fixins for hamburgers
Runa                                      cantalope, hamburger patties (9 of them)
Malcom                                hot dogs, buns, chopped onions (just talked to him), drinks
Irial + 3                                may make it, depends on trip time home
Michael + Val                        may come

Someone else emailed me privately asking how much charcoal so don't know on that one yet.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery