[Ravensfort] New Raven's Fort Chronicler

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 20:23:01 PDT 2010

Huzzah, Lord James!!!

Shanahan

________________________________
From: Elisava Illiesca <thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com>
To: Ravens Fort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sat, June 19, 2010 2:58:56 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] New Raven's Fort Chronicler

Greetings,
it is my pleasure to announce the appointment of a new chronicler for the Barony of Raven's Fort. Please welcome Lord James Northfolke to the office. His tenure will begin July 2010.
I would like to thank Alaric for everything he has done in his service to the barony as Chronicler, and serving over his 2 year tenure. Alaric was a pleasure for me to work with, and I am sure Lord Northfolke will continue this tradition.
In Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca
Southern Regional Chronicler
southern at chronicler.ansteorra.org