[Ravensfort] RF Officer's List

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jun 23 08:06:00 PDT 2010

Ref:  "RF Officer's List" posted on 6/21/10

Hi all,

I've collected the name and email for five of the nine members on the RF-Officers List.  As I said before, I could guess at the members, but with a response from each, it will ensure they are aware of exactly what's going on and the attempts we're making to resolve the list management issue.

To select a new moderator, Yahoo will initiate a "moderator" poll among the current list members.  Once that's complete, they will reassign ownership/ moderator to one of those members.  In light of this requirement, each member must be aware of, and respond to, the poll.

If you know for certain that a particular individual is on the list, please forward that info on to me, privately.

The individuals who have responded so far:

HE Brion
Giovanna (hers is defunct moderator/ owner account)
Shanahan
Don Charles
Alaric

Until this is resolved, no administrative tasks such as removing old officers and adding new ones, can be accomplished. We're almost there though.  Thanks for your help.

DSD

David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Associate w/
~Incident Command Simulation Training Center~
~LEMIT Technology Development Center~
~Southeast Texas Applied Forensic Science Facility (STAFS)~
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas
College of Criminal Justice
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995