[Ravensfort] Kings College

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 19:21:03 PDT 2010

Myself and Orlaugh attended and had a wondeful time. Orlaugh is now authorized to do Youth Boffer!

Irial

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2010, at 8:10 PM, Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com> wrote:

Just in from Kings College and it was a very vary good day. Rosalia
and I both learned how to warp a inkle loom. We also along with Lady
Runa we to a very good class on Growing the SCA. We learned many
things during the day. It also nice to see that Raven's Fort turned
out so many people for this event. Lord Devin, Lady Runa, Lord
Melcome, H.L. Klair, and many others that I can not remember there
names at this moment.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com