[Ravensfort] Kings College

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 19:50:45 PDT 2010

Greetings too all,

Kings College was absolutely fantastic and fun was had by all. I met many old friends and made many new ones. Lord Devin, Lady Runa, H.L. Klar of the Misty Vale, Lady Julianna, and myself (Lord Malcolm) all car pooled down to the Barony of Stargate. After arriving we all bumped into Lady Rosalina, Lord Lemoine, Mistress Jalali, Lord Detlef, Lady Irial and her lovely daughter Orlaugh , so the Barony of Raven's Fort was well represented. I think the total gate count was around 275, but I could be wrong on that. There were a couple of very interested classes given such as Medieval Punishment and Torture and Egg Decoration using colored waxes just to name a few. I personally took a few of the Hospitalers Classes 101, 102, Hospitalers Round Table, Warranting Seneschal class, and a Treasures class. It was more of a business trip for me, but I still had lots of fun. I will be traveling up to Kings Round table next month, so if you wish to car pool with me
 please let me know.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

P.S. This is just a friendly reminder.... Tomorrow at Fire Station #2 Scribes Guild will be painting. I hope to see you there ! ! !