[Ravensfort] Tuesday Night Fighter Practice

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:03:06 PDT 2010

Well.. I am not holding my breath, its sopposed to rain tommarrow.

Michael

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin (from Rocky Balboa)