[Ravensfort] July 12th

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 04:53:26 PDT 2010

I will have my scribes stuff.

Devin

________________________________
From: Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net>
To: David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com>; ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 10:28:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] July 12th

I have the 2 white folding tables.  Will dig out the black and red bed sheets I use for covers.
Can bring an inkle and kumihoma stuff.

Loaner gear is always in the truck but it isn't pretty.

Rosalia?  wood burning samples with your period tools?

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com