[Ravensfort] Populace Notes

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 18:07:29 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Here are a few things we talked about at the populace meeting.

Red Tape / Kings Round Table -  July 17, 2010 If you would like to car pool with me I have room for 3 people (Micheal & daughter) have two of the seats. One seat is still available.

Kings College in Stargate -  June 26, 2010 If you would like to car pool with me I have room for 3 people (Lady Runa) has one of the seats. Two is still available.

Fighter Practice / Demo at Candy Cane Park in Conroe, Texas on July 24, 2010.

Defender - Things that need to be done.

Mowing
Removal of the dead tree by the kitchen (safety issue)
Removal of the Dreaming Tree
Clean up around Kitchen area
Clean up around Ravensfort Central and the dropping of some dead limbs from trees (safety issue)
At least 5 List Field Post need to be replace or reset
House Hold Clean Up
Road Work at the entrance.

H.L. Jacinth is Updating the Website. All officers please send her your SCA name and Email address.

The Race for Baron and Baroness is up and running. Please notify the B&B if your in the running. The investiture will be at the Spring event.

Last but not least. The two Demo's which have been advertised on the list.

 Tentative Work Weekend Schedule for The Stones of Ravensfort
July 10 & 11
July 31 & Aug. 1
Aug. 7 & 8
Sept. 4 & 5
Sept. 11 & 12

If I have forgotten anything please feel free to post it.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal