[Ravensfort] Shadowlands

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 19:35:03 PDT 2010

I'm going and Devin is riding with me.  Possibly Michael & Val may ride with us also.  Amy and LD were talking about going.  Brian, Angela & Amelia makes 3 more.  Possibly Irial and her kiddos, he has to work I think.

There are grills in the park if we want burgers.  Also have a cantalope that is perfect ripe so I'm going to put it in the fridge tonight and cut it up on Friday.  I can make burger patties and freeze them to take.  They'll thaw and be ready to cook whenever we're ready to eat.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com