[Ravensfort] Updated Shadowlands Event Food

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:06:49 PDT 2010

Val told me tonight we are bringing brownies.. I will bring my stash of paper plates as well.

Michael.

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin (from Rocky Balboa)