[Ravensfort] Gall Ink part 2

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 11:18:33 PST 2010

Unto James Northfolke

It sounds that your gall ink is turning out very good.  From all of
the texts I have read the red tint is something of a common problem. I
am currently working on rendering down Raven's Fort Pecan shells in to
a fine enough to powder that could be in turn used as an ink. I have
that bone renders in to a very find powder but I would rather use it
as pigment. The pecan shells make a very bold black if I can get them
to stay true to the black and render down to be used as an ink.

Lord Lemoine de Gascony: AoA, Sable Comet, Sable Thistle