[Ravensfort] pitty party

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:07:11 PDT 2010

Do you REALLY want to say something like this on a mailing list that Devin
and I both read?

LOL Just kidding, V NV ;-)

P&B,
DT+LF
Detlef

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:57 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

>  I am planning to grill sausage and put it in the beans...
> along with onion, bell, parsley, spices...
> frig it overnight to let the flavors blend.
> I'll bring a "brand name" Ziploc this time.
> *Sausage on the side is always good too, of course.*
> *Especially in-betweenst buns.*
>
> V NV

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8